Maintain your family’s financial stability in the event of your injury or illness.
Top 5 Things To Know About Disability Insurance for Tennessee, in Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville, Cookeville and Memphis. Also in Asheville, NC.
- Disability income insurance can provide you with a steady paycheck if a disability makes it impossible for you to continue working in your current occupation
- When you purchase disability income insurance, you can rest easy knowing you and your loved ones will not need to find a new home or make other major life changes if a disability strikes
- There’s no need to wait for months or years jumping through the administrative hoops that can come with Social Security Disability applications, or to meet their stringent “any occupation” definition of disability. Your disability insurance policy will clearly define what constitutes a disability and will provide for a benefits payment schedule after the end of the policy’s elimination period
- Payments under disability insurance policies are designed to replace a major portion of your income. This can enable you to continue meeting your ongoing financial obligations, such as mortgage payments, car loan repayments, insurance premiums, etc., without having to rely on your personal savings or draw from your retirement assets to pay these expenses
- Disability income insurance can be purchased as a standalone policy, or can be added as an endorsement on many life insurance policies
How Does It Work?
When you think of your assets, you probably think of tangible things like your home, car and retirement account. But, what about your ability to earn a living? At Applegate Insurance Agency, we believe one of your biggest assets isn’t anything you can touch or feel; it’s your ability to work. If you’re like a majority of Americans, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to continue meeting your monthly obligations if you were to become injured or ill and could no longer work.
Disability income insurance is a type of insurance product designed to help replace a major portion of your income if you were unable to work because of an illness or injury. For this reason, many people think of it as “paycheck protection.” Along with life insurance, disability insurance can offer the protection you need to ensure your family doesn’t lose their home or other valuable assets if the unthinkable happens.
Disability Insurance Quote Request
Applegate Insurance Agency can assist you in applying for and obtaining this valuable coverage.